JobsGroupon UK is a rapidly growing startup. Its thrilling, intense, and a lot of fun. Groupon UK is a great company because its made of great people who are hard-working, self-motivated, straight-forward, really good at what they do: Simply a great team.
LocationMost employees work from our cool office in Central London where we enjoy barbecues on the roof garden before going out together in the neighbourhood.
Unless otherwise specified, compensation is commensurate with experience and/or reflective of market rate. Most roles are structured full-time or part-time positions with an attractive and motivating package.
To applyEmail firstname.lastname@example.org with resume in Word or pdf format. Please also include a brief message in your e-mail detailing your objectives as well as your relevancy to the role.
Open PositionsWe currently offer the following positions within Groupon UK:
Sales consultantThe acquisition of business partners is our key to success and we are looking for experienced Field Sales Executives to help spur our already strong growth. Field Sales Executives at Groupon UK leverage current connections and related experience in merchant advertising to build partnerships with local merchants for Groupon UK. We partner with leisure and lifestyle providers such as restaurants, theatres, spas, and everything in between, negotiating great deals on behalf of Groupon UKs subscribers. We need connected, innovative, and sales-minded individuals. Experience with online sales, advertising, and social media are beneficial to a sales experts success. We are looking for individuals who want more than just a job: an exciting opportunity to grow with an exciting new company.
We are currently recruiting business development and sales talent to help us grow further in London and the UK.
* Prospect, consult with, and close local merchants on compelling offers for our subscribers based on each businesss products & services
* Identify new and creative businesses & activities to be featured, expanding the range of offers for our subscribers
* Present Groupon UK as a unique alternative for businesses to utilize as a way of acquiring new customers
* 3+ years of extensive on-line advertising sales to local merchants
* Experience in canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of consistent and current success
* Contacts in relevant sectors a plus
* Bachelor degree a plus
Working with us means...
* Being part of one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
* Having a high degree of responsibility as part of a young, committed, successful team.
* Working in a business that supports openness to innovative ideas.
* Working with intelligent and driven people who display a high degree of initiative, motivation and flexibility.
* Working in an attractive and modern office in the centre of London.
Compensation and hours
Sales executives will work full-time during regular business hours. Salaries and uncapped commissions are competitive and are based on previous experience and individual performance. We are looking to hire immediately.